Accounting/Finance & Water Billing Dept
Hours of Operations:
8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Online Bill Paying is available. Go to the Quick Links section on the Home page, and click on: Pay Water Bill, to start the process. Remember once you do this, you will no longer receive an invoice in the mail. It will only be sent to your email address that you provide. There will be no fee for running a payment online or by phone. When putting in your account number, please exclude the 0's in front of your account number.
Suggestions To Check For A Water Leak
- The small gear on the face of the meter will turn if water is going through the meter. Make sure every water faucet is off, and no water is moving inside the house, when you check this out. If the dial is moving, water is leaking somehwere at the residence. The rate the leak indicator turns depends on the size of the leak.
- The leak indicator sometimes will not continuously turn, which means water is intermittently leaking, This could be a pressure leak. Pressure builds up in pipe and the leak indicator will turn as the pressure goes down in the pipe.
- Most of the time, high water bills are due to running toilets (a flapper hanging open can leak up to 20,000 gallons in 24-48 hours).
- Food coloring can be put in the toliet tank, to help determine if water is running continuously.
- Check for wet/green spots in yarad between yard between house and water meter.
- A hot water heater usually has the blow off plumbed to flow directly under the house. Check for rust on bottom of tank.