Orion Waste Solutions
805 Cottonwood Rd
Division Mgr: Chad Donovan
Formerly known as Bobcat North America and Inland Waste Solutions, Orion Waste Solutions is the trash service provider in the Harrison city limits.
Main office located at 7247 Delainey Court, Sarasota, FL. Phone: 512-858-4558
For service collection dates and other information, call local phone number (870-204-6690).
Opening of the Harrison Recycling Drop-off Center located 805 Cottonwood St, Harrison, AR
Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
At Orion Waste Solutions, the health and safety of our employees, customers and the communities we serve are critically important.With the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation rapidly evolving, we are diligently evaluating matters to ensure that we can continue to provide the highest quality of service to our customers. Residential curbside and commercial trash and recycling collection services are not affected by this closure. Our drivers will be running normal routes as scheduled. We will continue to monitor this situation and update as changes occur. Orion is committed to be there when you need us the most and together our communities will overcome this threat. If you have specific questions or concerns please reach out directly to Chad Donovan, Operations Manager, at email@example.com. Press questions should be directed to Kevin Gardner, Director of Municipal Affairs, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Independence Holiday: Routes will run as normal on Mon, Jul 5. Office and Drop-off Center will be closed on Mon, Jul 5, but open on Sat Jul 3, 2021.
Labor Day: Sept 6 (Mon) the Drop-off Recycle center will be closed,
however, the trash routes will run as normal.
Trash routes will not run Christmas Day.
(During this holiday, trash service will run a day behind (Saturday run)
Office and Recycle Center will be closed at noon on Christmas Eve,
closed Christmas Day, and on the Saturday after Christmas.
Trash routes will run on New Year's Day.
Office and recycle center will be closed.
Memorial Day: Routes will run as normal. Drop-off Center will be closed.
More information available:
1. Residents will receive 2 blue cans. The blue lid is for trash and the yellow lid is for recyclable.
2. No glass is allowed in recycling can. It may be dropped off at Inland facility on Cottonwood Road.
3. Recyclables should not be in bags or sorted.
4. Cans should be within 2 ft of gutter; 2 ft apart; 6 ft from parked vehicles.
5. Once a month, on the third week of the month, you may set out 1 bulky item (furniture, mattress, toy, push mower, bicycle (no tires), carpet (4'), metal fencing (short length).
6. If you move, leave cans at the old residence. They are tagged for that residence.
7. You will be billed for trash on your water bill, and the charge is $21.68 (including tax). Unless you are on low-volume and it is $20.23. You may apply for low volume through the Water Dept if you qualify.
8. Drop off service is available at 805 Cottonwood Rd for $5.15 per bag (including tax) for household trash. No charge for recycling. Cannot exceed 35 gallon capacity or 40 pounds in weight.
9. No charge for yard waste delivered to Orion location.
10. Trash cannot be outside the container, and lid must be shut.
11. Trash must be out by 6:30 a.m. on trash day.
12. Routes and days will not change.
13. Yard waste is not permitted in the garbage or recycle cans.
Acceptable recyclable items: newspapers, magazines, cardboard, office paper, cereal boxes, telephone books, brown paper bags, plastic containers, tin, bi-metal containers, pie tins, clean aluminum foil, aluminum cans.
Unacceptable recyclable items: Appliances with freon, batteries, paint, automobile parts, construction material, concrete, yard waste (sticks, leaves) dirt, bricks, blocks, tires, liquid waste, dehumidifiers, guns, ammo, soiled food containers, PVC, plastic bags (such as walmart and gro) ,and styrofoam.
If you did not get a label on your Recycle container, pick one up at the Water Billing Dept. Lets RECYCLE CORRECTLY, and save our planet!
Bulky items may be dropped off at the Cottonwood facility for $22.68. Acceptable items are: chairs, couches, small furniture, mattress/box springs, non freon appliances, toys, tools, bicycles (no tires), push mowers, metal (short lengths), carpet (4'), and fencing.
(To check your ward, you can use this website: https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/VoterView/Mobile.do)
Items will need to be placed curb-side on Sun evenings, as Inland will be passing through only one time through each ward.
Watch our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/harrison.arkansas?ref=hl for comments and other answers that we are making available.
Remember, it is unlawful to burn trash in Arkansas. See this link from the ADEQ: Don't Burn It!.pdf
Harrison’s Spring Clean-Up
Orion asks that you place all items by the curb on the night before your scheduled day for pick-up. There will only be one pass through for each street.
2022 Spring Cleanup dates will be announced in April of 2022
Acceptable Items: Clothes, Carpet, Fencing,Furniture, Mattresses & Box Springs, Non-Freon Containing Appliances, Toys, Tools, Bicycles (without tires), Push/Self Propelled Lawn Mowers, Metal (short lengths), and Lumber ( foot in length).
Unacceptable Items: Tires, Batteries, Paint, Liquid Waste, Construction Material, Automobiles and Automobile Parts, Freon-Containing Appliances, Dehumidifiers, Guns and Ammunition, Concrete and Dirt, Bricks and Blocks, Electronics, Glass, Yard Waste, Leaves, and Grass Clippings.
To locate your ward, use the link below:
or use this Ward Map
A 501(c)(3) car donation program that provides funding for veterans' programs. We accept cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles, etc. and offer donors free towing and a tax deduction. Many of the cars received are recycled