Orion Waste Solutions
805 Cottonwood Rd
Division Mgr: David Hawkins
Formerly known as Bobcat North America and Inland Waste Solutions, Orion Waste Solutions is the trash service provider in the Harrison city limits. Main office located at 7247 Delainey Court, Sarasota, FL. Phone: 512-858-4558
For service collection dates and other information, call local phone number (870-204-6690).
New Year's Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving Day, & Christmas Day.
(During the holidays, trash service will run a day behind)
More information available:
1. Residents will receive 2 blue cans. The blue lid is for trash and the gold lid is for recyclable.
2. No glass is allowed in recycling can. It may be dropped off at Inland facility on Cottonwood Road.
3. Recyclables should not be in bags or sorted.
4. Cans should be within 2 ft of gutter; 2 ft apart; 6 ft from parked vehicles.
5. Once a month, on the third week of the month, you may set out 1 bulky item (furniture, mattress, toy, push mower, bicycle (no tires), carpet (4'), metal fencing (short length).
6. If you move, leave cans at the old residence. They are tagged for that residence.
7. You will be billed for trash on your water bill, and the charge is $21.68 (including tax). Unless you are on low-volume and it is $20.23. You may apply for low volume through the Water Dept if you qualify.
8. Drop off service is available at 805 Cottonwood Rd for $5.15 per bag (including tax) for household trash. No charge for recycling. Cannot exceed 35 gallon capacity or 40 pounds in weight.
9. No charge for yard waste.
10. Trash cannot be outside the container, and lid must be shut.
11. Trash must be out by 6:30 a.m.
12. Routes and days will not change.
13. Yard waste is not permitted in the garbage or recycle cans.
For a preview on recycling, we have prepared a guide to educate the Harrison city residents on how this process will work. Click here to view: Inland Residential Recycling Guide. (Acceptable items: newspapers, magazines, cardboard, office paper, cereal boxes, telephone books, brown paper bags, shredded paper (bagged), plastics, tin, bi-metal containers, pie tins, clean aluminum foil, aluminum cans.) Note: For plastics, such as PVC and other plastics are not acceptable.
Items that are not acceptable are: Appliances with freon, batteries, paint, automobile parts, construction material, concrete, dirt, bricks, blocks, tires, liquid waste, dehumidifiers, guns, ammo.
Bulky items may be dropped off at the Cottonwood facility for $22.68. Acceptable items are: chairs, couches, small furniture, mattress/box springs, non freon appliances, toys, tools, bicycles (no tires), push mowers, metal (short lengths), carpet (4'), and fencing.
(To check your ward, you can use this website: https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/VoterView/Mobile.do)
Items will need to be placed curb-side on Sun evenings, as Inland will be passing through only one time through each ward.
Watch our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/harrison.arkansas?ref=hl for comments and other answers that we are making available.
Remember, it is unlawful to burn trash in Arkansas. See this link from the ADEQ: Don't Burn It!.pdf
Harrison's City-Wide Annual Spring Clean-Up is usually in May. Dates and Ward schedule will be posted later, when we are notified by Inland. Inland asks that you place all items by the curb on the Sunday evening before your ward pick-up begins. We will post an acceptable list of items when available.
*2018 Spring Cleanup Dates:
Apr 30-May 4: Ward 1
May 7-11: Ward 2
May 14-18: Ward 3
May 21-25: Ward 4
*2019 Spring Cleanup Dates: (to be announced at a later date)
A 501(c)(3) car donation program that provides funding for veterans' programs. We accept cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles, etc. and offer donors free towing and a tax deduction. Many of the cars received are recycled