Orion Waste Solutions
805 Cottonwood Rd
Division Mgr: David Hawkins
Formerly known as Bobcat North America and Inland Waste Solutions, Orion Waste Solutions is the trash service provider in the Harrison city limits.
Main office located at 7247 Delainey Court, Sarasota, FL. Phone: 512-858-4558
For service collection dates and other information, call local phone number (870-204-6690).
Trash routes will not run Christmas Day.
(During this holidays, trash service will run a day behind)
Office and recycle center will be closed on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day
Trash routes will run on New Year's Day.
Office and recycle center will be closed.
More information available:
1. Residents will receive 2 blue cans. The blue lid is for trash and the gold lid is for recyclable.
2. No glass is allowed in recycling can. It may be dropped off at Inland facility on Cottonwood Road.
3. Recyclables should not be in bags or sorted.
4. Cans should be within 2 ft of gutter; 2 ft apart; 6 ft from parked vehicles.
5. Once a month, on the third week of the month, you may set out 1 bulky item (furniture, mattress, toy, push mower, bicycle (no tires), carpet (4'), metal fencing (short length).
6. If you move, leave cans at the old residence. They are tagged for that residence.
7. You will be billed for trash on your water bill, and the charge is $21.68 (including tax). Unless you are on low-volume and it is $20.23. You may apply for low volume through the Water Dept if you qualify.
8. Drop off service is available at 805 Cottonwood Rd for $5.15 per bag (including tax) for household trash. No charge for recycling. Cannot exceed 35 gallon capacity or 40 pounds in weight.
9. No charge for yard waste delivered to Orion location.
10. Trash cannot be outside the container, and lid must be shut.
11. Trash must be out by 6:30 a.m. on trash day.
12. Routes and days will not change.
13. Yard waste is not permitted in the garbage or recycle cans.
Acceptable recyclable items: newspapers, magazines, cardboard, office paper, cereal boxes, telephone books, brown paper bags, plastic containers, tin, bi-metal containers, pie tins, clean aluminum foil, aluminum cans.
Unacceptable recyclable items: Appliances with freon, batteries, paint, automobile parts, construction material, concrete, yard waste (sticks, leaves) dirt, bricks, blocks, tires, liquid waste, dehumidifiers, guns, ammo, soiled food containers, PVC, plastic bags (such as walmart and gro) ,and styrofoam.
If you did not get a label on your Recycle container, pick one up at the Water Billing Dept. Lets RECYCLE CORRECTLY, and save our planet!
Bulky items may be dropped off at the Cottonwood facility for $22.68. Acceptable items are: chairs, couches, small furniture, mattress/box springs, non freon appliances, toys, tools, bicycles (no tires), push mowers, metal (short lengths), carpet (4'), and fencing.
(To check your ward, you can use this website: https://www.voterview.ar-nova.org/VoterView/Mobile.do)
Items will need to be placed curb-side on Sun evenings, as Inland will be passing through only one time through each ward.
Watch our facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/harrison.arkansas?ref=hl for comments and other answers that we are making available.
Remember, it is unlawful to burn trash in Arkansas. See this link from the ADEQ: Don't Burn It!.pdf
Harrison’s Spring Clean-Up
Inland asks that you place all items by the curb on the Sunday evening before your ward pick-up begins. We will post an acceptable list of items when available.
Watch for the next Cleanup in 2020.
2019 Spring Cleanup Dates:
April 29-May 3: Ward 3*
May 6-10: Ward 4*
May 13-17: Ward 1
May 20-24: Ward 2
Acceptable Items: Clothes, Carpet, Fencing,Furniture, Mattresses & Box Springs, Non-Freon Containing Appliances, Toys, Tools, Bicycles (without tires), Push/Self Propelled Lawn Mowers, Metal (short lengths), and Lumber ( foot in length).
Unacceptable Items: Tires, Batteries, Paint, Liquid Waste, Construction Material, Automobiles and Automobile Parts, Freon-Containing Appliances, Dehumidifiers, Guns and Ammunition, Concrete and Dirt, Bricks and Blocks, Electronics, Glass, Yard Waste, Leaves, and Grass Clippings.
*If help is needed to bring items to the curb or if help is needed removing brush, there are church youth groups taking on this project and will be working on Ward 4 (Woodland Heights) on Saturday April 27th and Ward 3 (Eagle Heights) on May 4th. Please let us know if you need help, by calling 741-2777. Thank you.
To locate your ward, use the link below:
or use this Ward Map
A 501(c)(3) car donation program that provides funding for veterans' programs. We accept cars, trucks, boats, RVs, motorcycles, etc. and offer donors free towing and a tax deduction. Many of the cars received are recycled